Terms and conditions.
- Strictly 18 years and above.
- Please contact us if you have any queries regarding access to events, some venues may not be suitable for certain disabilities as some venues will have steps and stairs for access & egress
- All of our venues are risk assessed by a professional health and safety consultant If you have a medical dispositions or you are pregnant you may be a higher risk client and some events may not be suitable, please contact us for further information
- If you are running late please contact one of the team members.
- Blackgate Paranormal do not allow alcohol and drugs at their events. The management and staff have the right to request you leave the event if you are deemed to be under any influence without a refund.
- Please smoke in designated areas only. The use of matches etc. and candles is prohibited.
- Whilst locations are chosen based on previous paranormal activity noted by others, Blackgate Paranormal cannot accept responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced during the evening.
- Blackgate paranormal will accept no responsibility for your property or items brought to an event.
- Please be mindful of fatigue when driving to and from the venue we do start in early evening and end events early morning. Remember ‘tiredness can kill. An overnight stay maybe worth a thought.
- Blackgate Paranormal cannot be held responsible for parking on or near any premises and this includes any parking tickets /fines obtained during these events
- Whilst Blackgate Paranormal assess risks (where reasonably practicable) and introduce control measures, we are unable to be liable for any accidents and incidents that may be caused during an event if you are not supervised by a team member.
- Their will be occasions when the light will be switched off and you will be in complete darkness, we would recommend you bringing a torch as these are not provided free of charge
- We cannot be held responsible for any incidents/injuries arising from poltergeist activity.
- Some sections of the event will be conducted outdoors therefore suitable clothing and footwear must be worn.
- Unforeseen circumstances: there may be occasions when the event is inaccessible, cancellations may be necessary and Blackgate Paranormal reserve the right to make that judgement and make some necessary alternative arrangements
- Information will be collated but no personal information given to Blackgate Paranormal will be shared with marketing companies.
- Any use of recording equipment is permitted but may be subject to limitations.
- Please be respectful of others and consider your environment when leaving, some venues are surrounded with residential properties and it will be early in the morning.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, given certain circumstances at the discretion of Blackgate Paranormal, bookings can be moved to an alternative event later.
- In the unlikely event of Blackgate Paranormal Canceling an event, an alternative event will be offered.
- It is your responsibility to endeavor to attend your chosen event, should you be unable to attend on the evening we unable to refund your payment.
- The balance should be paid in full, 4 weeks prior to the event. If full payment is not received by this time your deposit payment will be lost and your place will made available to others.
- Any accommodation cost you incur due to a cancellation will not be refunded by Blackgate Paranormal.
Disclaimer: Whilst we endeavor to ensure the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on this website.
We do make regular changes to the material on this website or to the investigations, products and prices described in it, at any time and without notice. The website will be updated on a regular basis by Blackgate Paranormal Management.
Testimonials: Whilst we are open to constructive criticism and welcome feedback of any kind. We have the right to remove any comments that maybe derogatory in any manner or if we deem to be offensive to others.